Friday, October 19, 2012

Frame by Frame

I just realized today that I haven't posted in almost two weeks, so I put together a few collages of some of the things I wore this week. I've also had the same mani for almost two weeks and I need to change it, so that post should be coming soon!

Clothing: Patterned tank from Marshall's, dark wash Levi's jeggings, Kimchi Blue lace-back cardigan
Jewelry: DIY hamsa hand and evil eye bracelets, Monet earrings, rings from Forever 21 and Target, Apricot Lane wrap bracelet, AE heart necklace
Sunglasses: Funky Monkey in NOLA 
Purse: Deena & Ozzy

Clothing: American Eagle cardigan, thrifted scarf, Levi's jeggings, Forever 21 tank, Steve Madden moccasins
Jewelry: YSL knockoff ring from eBay, Forever 21 pyramid ring, gifted locket

Clockwise: Urban Decay palette, Target rings, Adidas sneakers, rose sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment