Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Eve Mani...Kind Of

I went to Austin for NYE, which was great fun AND I got to see one of my best friends from school and we drank mini pitchers of booze and made friends with the bartender and it was fantastic. My nail were also fantastic...unfortunately, they did not survive very well. I did them the night before NYE and planned to take a picture the next day. New Year's Eve AND Day were cold and rainy and gross though, and my nails weren't really in great shape after a night out. However, my pinky nails held on, so y'all kind of get a shot of them!


Yes, I do have a pink Realtree Otter Box on my phone. TEXAS! Two coats of Seche Vite pretty much sealed the studs and rhinestones on (from Born Pretty Store), with a few unfortunate, but basically unnoticeable bubbles. The base color is Essie/Butler Please from the Winter 2012 Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment