Monday, March 25, 2013

Tribal & Turquoise

I got lazy again, so this time y'all get two manis in one post! The first one is a simple tribal, done with my yellow Color Club striping polish over Sinful Colors Blue By You, which is GORGEOUS.


And the second...you guys. YOU GUYS. Love. Lovelovelovelovelove. Turquoise is my favorite, and I had been wary of attempting lookalike nails because what if they turned out horribly?? They didn't, and I can't quit looking at them because LOOK:


Swoon. Unfortunately, my middle nail broke horribly this week, and I had to file it down to a nub, so don't judge it. I used Wet N' Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint as the base, then one layer of water spotting with Sally Hansen The Real Teal, and 1-3 layers of water spotting with Sally Hansen Black Out to get the pattern/opacity I wanted. The necklace is Lucky Brand, from about four years ago?


No comments:

Post a Comment