Thursday, November 29, 2012

F*ckloads of Diamonds

China Glaze's Angel Wings, from the Holiday Joy 2012 Collection, is the absolute shiniest thing I've ever put on my nails, and by far the hardest to photograph, so you're going to have to excuse the Christmas tablecloth-the dining room was apparently the best lighting in the house!


I really need to stop using my iPhone camera, but I'm entirely too lazy to go through the effort of editing pictures on my computer when I have the Aviary app on my phone and I always have my phone...oh well!  I do love this color, but it chipped off after a couple of days. I just finished a different mani, so that'll probably be up tomorrow, AND I have (what I think) is an exciting DIY coming up, just as soon as I perfect and photograph my technique. A mystery technique, for now, anyways!

Title: Lily Allen, The Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment