Thursday, September 6, 2012

1234, Tell Me That You Love Me More

It's been awhile, so I'm coming back with a simple pseudo-chevron tape mani. I couldn't wait until I got September's Julep Maven Box (this is the first month I've done add-ons!) because my profile came with the two lovely polishes below:


Gunta and Popova are from their recent collaboration with Trina Turk, and since their creme polishes are, in my opinion, amazing, I just had to order Annie (electric blue topaz), Delauney (chili pepper red), and Eileen (antique bright white). I wasn't disappointed with these-both were opaque with one coat and dried super quick. Even though I used Out The Door, I wasn't feeling too hot, and went to bed too early, which OF COURSE meant that like three nails did that awkward thing where the polish pushes up and wrinkles. Nothing to do but figure out an interesting way to cover up the tips, so I got my Scotch tape and made super subtle Vs, placing them almost halfway down my nails, then used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City.

Title: Feist, 1234

No comments:

Post a Comment